Looking ahead to 2019 Bathroom Styles
With new and tacky interior designing trend hitting the market every year, it becomes hard to keep a track of innovative technology and designs. However, the homeowners’ wants to keep themselves updated with the latest bathroom and kitchen trends to provide a perfect look to their interiors. For this, a remodeling is a cost-effective way to give the glorious touch to their interiors.
As Kitchen and Bathroom are an important part of any home, it becomes necessary to give it an outlook that is not outdated and durable at the same time. The perfect handyman services hired by the homeowners can help them keep up with modern trends. Let us see some of the kitchen and bathroom remodeling trends now.
Many homeowners go for remodeling the kitchen size, others opt for matching shades and textures, some wants modernized cabinets and flooring, installation of the latest cooktops, and much more. Below are five modern and refreshing kitchen remodeling trends to seek for in the year 2018:
1. Opt for Contrasting Marble: The Marble Countertops that matches well with the interior of the owner’s property are much in demand nowadays. These marbles with the contrasting veining statement are a perfect look for your modern kitchen. Even a few handyman services also suggest using the Quartz material, as it is tough and will not break easily, easy maintenance, and no sealing is provided to prevent stains on the kitchen countertops.
2. Open Shelves or Layout is a New Buzz: Under kitchen remodeling, there will be no more kitchen isolation with open shelves and layouts creating rounds in home interiors. This design is for the residents who love informal cooking, dining with their loved ones in an open layout, contemporary designs, etc. It becomes more of a showplace with more of family time while cooking their favorite food. The open shelves will be a replacement for the standard cabinetry presently. Even the letting in of cool breeze is a fantastic feature.
3. Go for Inductions: The homeowner’s preferences have turned to induction cooking since they are fast, aesthetically appealing, and safe. Its burners produce lesser heat, the cabinets are safe to touch since they do not get warm, and the inductions fit nicely in cramped spaces. The background of cooking areas can be made more creative if the owners are opting for induction cooking.
4. Using Touch-Activated Modernized Faucets: The craze for ‘touch-activated faucets’ increased in the kitchens since 2013. The homeowners preferred washing their hands or utensils quickly without making the faucets dirty. It has reduced the hassle of turning off the faucets every now and then with a reduction in water usage. Although these faucets are little expensive in the long run they prove worthy of the money since they save the water bills.
5. Use of Pendant Lighting:The Pendant Lighting provides a perfect blend of innovative and amazing designing feature with the use of pendant lighting. The residents can choose the perfect foreground space for the pendant lighting and visual layering. For this, the owners can contact the Best Boca Raton repairperson services to choose the perfect design and styles that will suit your interiors.
6. Five Significant Bathroom Remodeling Trends for 2019: One must hire the perfect handyman to create an appealing and soothing design for the bathroom that will match the texture of the owner’s interiors too. Here are a few bathroom-remodeling trends:
7. Work Well with Monochrome Color Schemes: The Monochromatic Color scheme is a new pick in the market whereby the user can choose one color for their bathroom and then give a touch with distinct shades of the same color. Like, if you have chosen the blue color, then one can use navy blue as wall paint, dark blue color for the countertops, and a light blue shade for the tiles. The white colored bathtub or sink will match well with this hue.
8. Technically Sound Bathrooms: To make the bathroom experience stylish and more luxurious, the homeowners are choosing hi-tech bathroom accessories. Under the remodeling projects, many owners have installed water jets and automatic lids for toilet seats, seat warmers, air-dry functions, in-built deodorizers. For showers, technologically sound shower jets with digitized temperature gauge controls are in trend. Other technological innovations involve voice-activated stereo systems, home assistants, T.V. sets, speakers, etc.
9. Effectual Matte Finish Design: The rose gold and the polished brass are mostly in trend for the fittings and fixtures of the bathrooms. However, if you are going for the latest trends in bathroom remodeling then mate finish is creating a buzz in the market. To make it look fabulous, the matte finish can be used exclusively on the mirror frames, faucets, handles, towel racks, etc.
10. Trendy Mediterranean Style: The classic look of the Mediterranean beauty can now be used with the glittery modern style to give a perfect combined touch to your bathroom. This style is inspired by countries like Morocco, Spain, and Portugal. It includes the hand-painted terra cotta style with the modern metallic tint. Here you can ask the remodeling service provider to add mosaic or patterned tiles in the backdrop of your tub or shower place.
11. Simplified Storage: The modern trend includes simplifying the storage area of your bathroom by removing the unused products from the sides of the bathtubs or the cabinets. The open layouts also store the things seamlessly. The homeowners can keep daily use products like shampoos, conditioners, hair straightener, or hand wash products.
Finally, the kitchen and bathroom remodeling are opted by many homeowners in the present times, as they want to give a stunning look to their interiors. For this, it becomes necessary to take the services of the experienced and professional handyman service providers who possess in-depth knowledge about the materials and modernized accessories. The residents can take professionalized services from a premier agency like Best Boca Raton Handyman services for the affordable and an excellent remodeling of their kitchen and bathroom. You can reach them through firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing 561-600-0776
Stucco is a material made up of a binder, aggregates and water that hardens into an extremely dense solid when applied wet. Stucco is an ideal low-cost material for the exterior of your home. This material is durable, hard and requires minimal maintenance.
Stucco functions as a decorative coating for interior and exterior ceilings and walls. It may be used to cover construction materials that are better kept out of sight such as concrete, metal, clay brick, cinder brick and adobe. Rest assured, the professionals at Best Boca Raton Handyman can take care of this job for you!
What is Stucco?
The contemporary type of stucco is made from sand, materials of Portland cement and water. When these materials are mixed a plaster material is formed. The traditional type of stucco on the other hand uses lime in the place of Portland cement and is applied in various layers as soon as mixed.
While stucco is low in cost, it comes in a wide range of textures and colors making in highly customizable. Pigments and color aggregates may be added to white Portland cement to alter the color of the material.
Stucco can be used in different sizes to form different textures. When applied with texture, stucco can mimic the look of stone, brick or wood.
Various color pigments can be mixed with the plaster to make stucco look exactly as you want it to look.
Stucco comes with a durable and strong finish. It is a versatile material that can be used in any climate. It can also be applied over concrete masonry, concrete, wood or steel frames and brick.
Common Stucco Issues
Stucco is a durable wall surface. When properly installed stucco can last for a very long time. Its rigid nature however makes it prone to developing holes, cracks and blisters. Once holes, cracks or blisters start to develop, it should immediately be sealed to avoid further damage. When left unrepaired, these damages may cause stucco to decay early and diminish its endurance.
Errors in installation can also cause web-type cracks to appear in the siding.
Big or small stucco damage is bound to happen at one point in time. Even well-maintained stucco exteriors and sidings will sooner or later develop some issues. There will always come a time when stucco repair is necessary.
While it can sometimes be difficult, in most instances stucco can be repaired. When it is impossible to repair stucco, removal and restoration are the best options. This scenario happens when initial stucco issues have been neglected for a long time.
Stucco repair involves the process of finding stucco issues, fixing these issues and filling the damage area with additional stucco material. Stucco repair categorically includes the fixing of the damage but not dealing with the cause of the damage.
This description of stucco repair has now been widened to include dealing with the cause before actually going on with the repairs.
While there are a lot of stucco maintenance and repairs that you can do, most of the repairs should be done by a licensed handyman most especially issues dealing with water damage and cracks.
Small stucco issues without any molds or structural damage can be a DIY project. When there are already numerous cracks especially near door, windows and the roof; water damage as evidence by indentations and soft spots and water damage causing the stucco to crumble, it is always wise to call your handyman to do stucco repair.
It is important for stucco repairs to be done properly. When not done properly, stucco repairs can lead to bigger issues. The thing is, there is no way of knowing how big the damage is from how the stucco wall or siding looks from the outside.
Early detection and addressing of the issue are keys to a successful stucco repair to avoid removal and restoration.
Recognizing and knowing about the various types of cracks on the stucco walls and sidings allow you to know what exactly are happening beneath the stucco walls and sidings. Stucco issues when not immediately repaired can cost you several thousands of dollars in home damage.
Call us at 561-600-0776 or send us an e-mail at BestBocaRatonHandyman@gmail.com, we are happy to assist you in anyway possible!
Find the Best Crown Molding Installation and Repair Service
If you want to enhance the style and value of your home, consider installing crown molding. Crown moldings are ideal not only for colonial style homes but for modern homes as well. Crown molding provides a wide array of benefits but installing it is never an easy task.
Molding refers to all sorts of trims you install inside your home. When you talk of ceiling moldings, you are referring to a crown molding.
Crown molding used to be installed only for practical purposes. They were used to cover gaps at points where building materials met. This is the space where the ceiling and walls intersect. A piece of wood is needed to conceal the crack. That piece of wood is a crown molding.
Over time, crown moldings evolved and became available in stylish and elegant designs. Still, it maintained its original purpose of filling up the space between the ceiling and walls. When properly installed, crown molding can make the ceiling look higher than it actually is.
Crown molding can also hide many imperfections such as peeling paint. It can also help bring back the grandeur of an old house. Crown molding can even distract the view of cobwebs.
Crown Molding Materials
A crown molding is an architectural feature that can enhance the value of your home. It does serve a practical purpose of filling the gap between the ceiling and walls but it also comes with a decorative purpose that can add to the visual presence of your home to make it feel more modern and upscale.
When properly installed, crown molding creates a solid and well-crafted look for your home. Beautifully appointed crown molding gives your home a unique distinction that is complete with architectural details.
Crown moldings come in different materials:
Crown molding installation is best left to a professional handyman who has the right knowledge, skills, tools and expertise. Attempting to consider this as a DYI project may cause more harm than good to your home.
A professional handyman can handle any architectural design to successfully install crown moldings to reflect the personal style of your home.
Of all molding types, crown molding is the most difficult to install. This is so because it can be difficult to cut the crown molding to its correct angles. Not properly cutting the crown molding is the most common mistake when installing crown molding as a DIY project.
A professional handyman however knows the right precision to cut crown molding in the correct angles so it will perfectly fit the gap between the ceiling and walls.
Crown Molding Repair
Your crown molding may need some repairs after some years of use or immediately after installation if you attempted to do the installation yourself and did not do it right.
Repairing flaws in your crown molding is not a labor and time intensive task. If done by a professional handyman the job can be completed in less than an hour.
Only a severely damaged crown molding needs to be replaced otherwise only repairs are needed. When replacement is needed, only the damaged portion of the wall is to be replaced.
Here are some common crown molding flaws and how they can be repaired by a handyman:
Wood putty and drywall mud can be easily molded in any desired shape. They need to be left to dry for at least 24 hours after application to the gaps and holes.
Your handyman will find or create a mold that matches the design of the crown molding to be replaced. Only the damaged portion is replaced and not the entire crown molding.
Crown moldings add a lot of value and visual interest to your home. Make sure to hire our professional handyman in Boca Raton for its installation and repair to reap the full benefits of this type of molding. Call us at 561-600-0776 or send us an e-mail at BestBocaRatonHandyman@gmail.com, we are happy to assist you in anyway possible!
How to Find an Expert Handyman for Your Home Maintenance Needs
Sometimes having a man in the house is not enough to fix everything that needs fixing. Especially when it comes to utilities. This is when you start to hunt and look for possible helpers or handymen to assist in your property maintenance.
Before scouting the internet, here are some tips you should consider so you’ll end up with a handyman that will deliver the services you want.
Here at Best Boca Raton Handyman we’ve got you covered from Electrical services, HVAC, Plumbing, to bathroom remodeling 24/7. Give us a call at 561-600-0776 or send us an e-mail at BestBocaRatonHandyman@gmail.com, we’ll be happy to assist.